Ever feel that you and your partner have got stuck in a rut and you’re not sure how to get out of it? Well there are plenty of things out there that you can do to pick up the romance again. Date Night is a huge component to a long lasting relationship I would recommended the following dating rituals:
- Create a Date Night Every Week. Take some time out of your week to spend time with your other half that is just you. This could be a picnic, romantic night out or take-out and a movie.
- Take Turns on Creating Your Date. Why not take it in turns to pick out what you are going to do on date night. Why not create a jar with your ideas and one for your partner with theirs and take turns in pulling out a idea that you can then do for your date night.
- Memorialize It. Be your own love historian. Take a Polaroid camera on your date with you and snap pictures of each other through out the night and create a photo album of your favorite dates.
- Leave the Board Room Behind. If you have had a bad day at work or a tight deadline that has gone over it’s time, try to keep this away from your date night. Try to talk about things that you are looking forward to like that holiday that you have had booked for a while or is it your turn to pick date night.
- Do a “weather” check during the day. Got a 10 minute break in your day give you partner a ring to see how there day is going and don’t forget to tell them that you can’t wait to see them tonight.
Are you feeling more loved up? I hope that this has inspired you to try some of these with your partner and get your relationship back on track and that you can come up with some of your own ideas about how to keep the romance alive in your relationship.