Some people just want to be doted on all the time. If you can do this for your partner then more power to you. But if you want more out of your relationship then it needs to be a two way street. Today I’m going to be sharing some things that you can do to surprise your other half with how nice it is to be doted on and to not have to dote on someone else!
- Make your partners morning special by bringing a cup of coffee while he or she is still in bed. If you’re willing and able you can also serve them breakfast in bed. It will make your partner feel cherished.
- The end of the work-day can be stressful why not make time to give each other a longer hug and kiss. Because it’s probably the first tie you have seen them all day.
- Take the time to give your partner 100% of your attention when they want to talk to you. Put down the remote control or whatever you’re reading, face your partner and say “What would you like to talk about?” It will make your partner feel loved and important to you.
- Never leave the house without acknowledging your partner or saying, “I love you.” Also never go to sleep with out saying “Good night”
- Take the time to tell your partner that they look wonderful, beautiful, sexy or great. We all have doubts about our looks and hearing that we are attractive to our partners is a very important part of creating a romantic relationship.
With these small suggestions you can make a vast difference to you relationship and make it into a more loving and nurturing environment to live together. Is there anything that I have missed, what would you do to make your partner feel more loved? Leave a comment below and share the love!